Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your browser when you visit a website. Most web pages contain elements from multiple web domains so when you visit https://www.MaestroCreative.org/ (or other Maestro Creative Websites), your browser may receive cookies from several sources. This includes third parties that we have hired to provide services on our behalf, such as site analytics, site acceleration, or ad targeting.
Local Shared Objects (aka Flash cookies) and local storage in HTML5 may also be used on our website to enhance your experience by, for example, storing your user preferences and settings. Local Shared Objects are data files similar to browser cookies but can store more complex data than simple text. You can manage Local Shared Objects by following the instructions on Adobe’s help site here:
3. Types of Cookies Used by Maestro Creative
We use different types of cookies to run Maestro Creative Websites. Some or all of the cookies identified below may be stored in your browser.
|Type of Cookie||Description|
|Strictly Necessary Cookies||
Strictly Necessary cookies are necessary for the operation of our Website. These cookies are essential in helping you to move around our Website and use the features, such as accessing secure areas of the Website or using the shopping basket.
We may use Strictly Necessary cookies to:
Performance cookies simply help us improve the way our Website works. We utilize these cookies to analyze how our visitors use our Website and to monitor our Website performance. They tell us how people use each page, which ones are most commonly viewed, or whether any errors occurred. This allows us to provide a high-quality experience and quickly identify then fix any issues that arise.
We may use Performance cookies to:
You can delete or manage Performance cookies as instructed in the “How to Manage and Delete Your Cookies” section of this Policy.
We use Functionality cookies to allow us to remember your preferences.
We may use Functionality cookies to:
If you delete Functionality cookies, preferences or settings you selected will not be retained for later visits.
Targeting cookies help us make sure that the ads you see on our Websites are relevant to you and your interests. Targeting cookies may be placed on your device by our third-party service providers that remember you have visited the Website in order to provide you with ads more relevant to you.
We may use Targeting cookies to:
4. Our Site Uses Many Types of Cookie
Many of the cookies placed through our Website are session cookies, while others are persistent cookies, and some are “first-party” cookies, while others are “third-party” cookies.
• First-party cookies are those set by a website that is being visited by the user at the time (e.g., cookies placed by MaestroCreative.org).
• Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website, this would be a third-party cookie.
• Persistent cookies are cookies that remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
• Session cookies are cookies that allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
5. Withdraw Your Consent at Any Time
If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with your use of our Websites, you will need to delete, and block or disable cookies via your browser settings; see below for more information on how to do this. Please note that disabling cookies will likely affect the functionality of our Websites.
6. How to Manage and Delete Your Cookies
Depending on your browser, further information may be obtained via the following links:
More info: To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them visit: www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
7. Do Not Track
8. Web Beacons and Analytics Services
Maestro Creative Websites may contain electronic images known as web beacons (or single-pixel gifs) that we use to help deliver cookies on our Websites, count users who have visited those Websites and deliver co-branded content. We also include web beacons in our promotional email messages and newsletters to determine whether you open and act on them.
In addition to placing web beacons on our Websites, we sometimes work with other companies to place our web beacons on their websites or in their advertisements. This helps us develop statistics on how often clicking on an advertisement results in a purchase or other action.
9. Targeting Cookies
For cookies that track activity in connection with targeted advertising, you can opt-out of third-party targeting cookies on the Digital Advertising Alliance’s consumer choice page here or the Network Advertising Initiative’s consumer choice page here or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance consumer choice page here.
10. Additional Information about Targeting Cookies
More information about third party analytics and ad networks that may operate on our Website is provided herein. For a more complete description and list of the third party cookies that we currently use on the Site, please contact MaestroCreative at [email protected].
Please Note: We may change the cookies we use at any time; while we will try to update this list within a reasonable time frame, this list may not always be totally up to date.
• Double Click: For more information about what DoubleClick collects, please visit: https://support.google.com/dfp_premium/answer/2839090?hl=en
• Google: For more information about what Google collects and to opt out of interest-based advertising, please see: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en&ref_topic=7048998
• Adobe: For more information about what Adobe collects please see: http://www.adobe.com/privacy/marketing-cloud.html.
• Facebook Connect: For more information about what Facebook collects when you use Facebook buttons on our website, please see: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
• Twitter: For more information about what Twitter collects when you use Twitter buttons on our website or visit pages on our Site that include these buttons, please see: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
12. Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google to help us analyze how users use the Website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. In case of activation of the IP anonymization, Google will truncate/anonymize the last octet of the IP address for Member States of the European Union as well as for other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to and shortened by Google servers in the USA. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Google has developed the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on; if you want to opt-out of Google Analytics, you can download and install the add-on for your web browser at:
13. More Information on Online Targeted Advertising
EU Users: A guide for EU users on behavioral advertising and online privacy has been produced by the internet advertising industry which can be found at: https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
US Users: For more information and to opt-out of ad networks operated by members of the Digital Advertising Association (DAA), visit through the DAA AdChoices page: https://www.aboutads.info/choices
Canadian Users: Users in Canada should go to the DAA’s Canadian AdChoices page: https://youradchoices.ca/choices/
International Chamber of Commerce United Kingdom: Information on the ICC (UK) UK cookie guide can be found on the ICC website section: https://www.international-chamber.co.uk/our-expertise/digitaleconomy